Two of a Kind

|

A menos de 28 días de la visita de Oasis a México y del cierre de su gira "Dont believe the Truth", me gustaria recordar algunas frases célebres de los hermanos Gallager.

  • " I just feel the fucking bollocks man, every time I sing I feel fucking really good" -Liam
  • " I wasnt trying to impress anybody with my lyrical prowess, I didnt give a fuck about that- its about shagging, drinking and taking drugs" - Noel
  • "Everyone´s going to come along and say: "They did this and they did that" and most of them will get it wrong because they weren´t even there" - Liam

1 comment:

Mauricio Pedroza said...

No puedes dejar de lado el inolvidable: music, music, music, it´s not about you, it´s not about me, it´s not about oasis, it´s just about the fuckin music. Noel.

A lo que Liam contestó: sit down man, let´s have another G&T

Powered By Blogger